You think Spring has settled in as the temperature goes higher and higher, but as soon as you store all your winter coats and boots away, the weather plays a joke on you and cools down drastically by a lot. So here I am, walking home from work on this chilly evening fighting against the wind, hoping to get home as fast as I can.
And since I don’t have any strong motivation to spend a lot of time cooking on this Monday evening, I opted for this quick and easy Noodle Soup for supper. To make it healthier, you could add lots of veggies of your choice.
What I did here is:
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Add the soup base/stock cube
- Add the fish balls and tofu cubes
- After 1-2 minutes, add the baby Bok Choy and Bean Sprouts
- Add the noodle last and let it cook for 3 minutes
- Put 2 drops of sesame oil
Have a great Monday night!