Well… I haven’t been posting recently. I just got really swamped after my last salad post with the planning of my photo exhibition (you can take a peek at my photography at inspiritia.tumblr.com), going to all my friends’ birthday parties (Many of them are born from mid April to mid May), celebrating my own birthday and hosting + hanging out with Sarah who’s visiting from New York (we made sushi yesterday-post coming up) and we’re going to enjoy a full relaxing day at the spa tomorrow.
Lately… in pictures.
Alright, let’s move on to today’s post about the Fish and Kale Bruschetta!
Ingredients used: Sesame bread, Fish (Trout), Tomatoes, Kale, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Oil
Kale Stir Fry
- Add some oil to the heated pan
- Add minced garlic and fry until fragrant
- Add in kale and stir fry
- Pour some water and let it simmer, until stems are slightly soft
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper
- Remove to a plate
- Add oil to the pan
- Add minced garlic and chopped onions and fry
- Fry the fish fillet until golden brown
- Add the tomatoes (cut into cubes)
- Let it cook for 5-7 minutes – stir occasionally
- Cut the bread into slices and toast them
- Place the fish and kale on the bread and serve!