After my Hiphop and Gym sessions, I’m usually quite hungry. While waiting for supper to be cooked, I like to make a refreshing and delicious smoothie, which usually takes 5 minutes!
Here are 2 of my favourite smoothies for this month: The strawberry mango smoothie and the berries smoothie
1. The Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Ingredients: Frozen mango, frozen strawberries, banana, peach low-fat yoghurt, skim milk.
2. The Berries Smoothie
Ingredients: Blueberries, strawberries, blackberry yoghurt, skim milk
Directions: Place everything in the blender. Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Save you money and time
- Ensure you are properly hydrated and satisfy your thirst & hunger
- Provide you with the full spectrum of nature’s bio-available vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants
- Give you plenty of natural fiber to ensure excellent digestion
- Help empower your immune system to protect you from illness